These freeform earrings are extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear, adding a fun and one-of-a-kind accent piece to any outfit.
- Hand formed in polymer clay
- 18k gold plated brass ear posts or hooks/Clay studs are secured under a layer of translucent polymer for longevity
- About 2 5/8” l
- Each piece is hand assembled, so actual size may slightly vary
- Each clay component is carefully blended, formed, baked, sanded, assembled lovingly and packed by hand. Your earrings will arrive to you in a recyclable drawstring pouch that may be used for herbs, tea and/or small travel items.
- Due to the handmade nature, each pair of earrings is one of a kind and will differ ever-so-slightly than the pair pictured.
CARE: Made of ultra lightweight polymer clay. The material is very sturdy, but please refrain from bending or submerging in water. Use a fine damp cloth or baby wipe to clean. Surface is semi-porous and will stain if it comes into contact with ink. For earrings with brass: Metal may oxidize over time. The slight hue can be removed using a non-scratch polishing cloth.